02 February 2009

Welcome

Hi, and thanks for checking in. My name is Richard, and among other hats I wear, I am an ACT! Certified Consultant, or ACC. ACT! is the most feature rich and powerful contact management systems available, with so many features and aids to increase your productivity that many users either don't use it to its full potential, or struggle getting it to work best for *their* business.

My goal is to pass along - every so often, maybe once per week - various tidbits of help, tips, ideas, epiphanies, etc that I come across in my day-to-day ACT! work. Hopefully, these items will help you solve a problem, conquer a new task, or just learn something new.

Feel free to comment, and check out all we do at http://www.rbrdatasolutions.com/

Thanks...

Richard Brust
ACT! Certified Consultant
rbrDataSolutions@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment